Friday 10 May 2013

Style obsession - Christine Centenera


I am seriously obsessed with Vogue Australian Fashion Editor Christine Centenera and her incredible sense of style. She is such an inspiration for me, not only because of her ability to wear the most amazing outfits but also the fact that she is the fashion editor of Vogue Australia, which one day I hope to be.  Plus she is also a celebrity stylist, street style icon and the fashion mind behind Kanye West’s fashion line. You have no idea how jealous i am of her life! 

I love her whole look from her fur coats to asymmetrical mini skirts and of course her collection of killer designer heels. She knows how to dress for her size and body shape and for a petite girl that's very hard. 

She is just so damn fabulous, if at anytime in my life I get the chance to meet her or even become like her i will be truly grateful. 

Have a look at some of her delicious outfits...

























No comments:

Post a Comment